Thursday, June 21, 2012

live life right

Life is so amazing, that last post got me so excited on life. its crazy how little things like that can just put the biggest smile on your face, i am just so excited on life, and i hope you all are too. ive come to a point in my life where, i dont want to stress about anything, because if you knew me, and how i am, i stress about anything and everything, i worry about it all, and i want to change that. i dont want to sweat the small stuff anymore, life is too short, and i want to live it right. with my family(pets included), my friends, and my fashion. i cant get enough, i will live life right, the way ive wanted to.






god bless
hugs and kisses
bawmzy

3 comments:

  1. Hi there :)
    You can go and check the giveaway again. I translated it :) I did so for a while but then I stopped dunno why. But I'm gonna keep doing it.

    http://troughthelace.blogspot.pt/2012/06/giveaway-2.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you girl! I am trying to do the same thing. Stress is no fun and doesn't do anything for my well-being.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! im glad were on the same boat towards positive thoughts, we all need it, especially when were trying to live the best we can <3

    ReplyDelete