Saturday, June 9, 2012

where do i begin

So i started this blog in order to get myself out there. I am currently working on my online store, there is so much i want to do, this is all so new to me but its super exciting getting out there. I am a fashion designer, i attended fidm in orange county and la from 2007-2010, now a few years later, im trying to get myself out there. The love i had for designing, and fashion has come back to me, and i just cant wait to start making everything thats been in my head. This blog is a pretty sweet jumpstart,  i hope to look back in a few days, weeks, months, years and see how far ive gotten. No way in my mind is failure in my vocabulary, i only strive to succeed, i know youll all love my stuff, we have to have some sort of confidence right? I will keep you all posted on when the website is up and running, your feedback is appreciated :) thank you so much, and i hope you enjoy 


xoxo 
kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment